We are fortunate to have a great hospitals in the Chagrin Falls and throughout the Cleveland Area. Some of these include:
University Hospitals - Foley Elder Health Center
University Hospitals - Chagrin Highlands
Akron Children's Hospital
And many others
The rules about medical malpractice -- from when you must bring your lawsuit to whether you must notify the doctor ahead of time. These general requirements:
- A doctor-patient relationship existed.
- The doctor was negligent.
- The doctor's negligence caused the injury.
- The injury led to specific damages.
- physical painmental anguish
- additional medical bills, and
- lost work and lost earning capacity.