We are fortunate to have a great hospitals in the Cleveland Area, but mistakes and sometimes improper care occurs and does more harm. Some of the hospitals in the area are:
The Cleveland Clinic
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
And many others
The rules about medical malpractice -- from when you must bring your lawsuit to whether you must notify the doctor ahead of time. These general requirements:
- A doctor-patient relationship existed.
- The doctor was negligent.
- The doctor's negligence caused the injury.
- The injury led to specific damages.
- physical painmental anguish
- additional medical bills, and
- lost work and lost earning capacity.